top of page
J+M-Engagement-54_edited.jpg

Let's connect!

We cannot wait to learn about your special day <3

FAQ

  • What methods of payment do you accept?
    We offer the following payment methods! Cash, Check, Venmo, Zelle, Paypal, and Cashapp
  • What is the deposit/payment plan?
    Payment Schedule: Initial Deposit: 25% of the total quoted amount is due upon signing our service agreement. Second Installment: An additional 25% of the total quoted amount is due three months out from your wedding day. Final Payment: The remaining 50% of the total quoted amount paid on the day of the wedding.
  • Are there any additional fees?
    No additional fees :) Our package prices include all taxes and fees!
bottom of page